PowerPoint Presentations with Glance
PowerPoint presentations to remote prospects, clients or colleagues are easy with Glance.
Any slide presentation you do in person can also be done remotely, via the Web. Glance’s super-simple screen sharing functionality lets you show your PowerPoint presentation online, in real time, to up to 100 guests. And Glance’s patent-pending StreamShapingTM technology ensures none of your guests will be left behind on previous slides.
PowerPoint Presentations with Glance Outshine the Competition
- Guests connect instantly – no software installation.
- Up to 100 guests on both Macs and PCs.
- Dependable technology works every time, on time.
- Flat rate, unlimited-meeting pricing.
- Exceptional personal service – we answer on the first ring!
How to show PowerPoint Presentations with Glance
- Phone your client or prospect
- Click the Glance icon, and choose Start Session
- Have your guest browse to your Glance web page and type the 4 digit PIN
Start PowerPoint and show your slides. Your guest sees everything you see. It’s that easy!
5 Tips for Remote PowerPoint Presentations, from Glance
- Prepare your agenda and supporting data, analyses, and diagrams in advance.
- Avoid complicated backgrounds on your PowerPoint slides, as well as animation effects and slide transitions. Your presentation will be transmitted more quickly to your guests.
- Lower your screen resolution to 800x600 if possible, or 1024x768. PowerPoint will resize your slides to fit the screen, and again the lower resolution screen will be sent faster.
- Keep remote audiences involved by presenting your content in 15 minute chunks and then interacting with your audiences for 5 minutes.
- Wrap up with a summary of what you told your audience, and don’t forget a call-to-action!
Microsoft® PowerPoint® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.